In accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2016/679 for the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, Hulber (hulber.eu) is obliged to manage securely and only for the specified purposes the personal data you provide to us.
The Hulber (hulber.eu) website is managed by PUREAURA S.R.L., as seller, with registered office in Ilfov, SAT OSTRATU COM. CORBEANCA, STR. PRIMĂVERII, NR.50, CAMERA 1, working point: Str. Paris 14A, Bucharest, registered at the Trade Register with identification number J23/5426/2019, unique registration code (CUI) RO36389414.
Hulber (hulber.eu) is an Operator of the personal data that you (the data subject) transmit to us.
Why do we need this data?
We need your personal data in order to provide the Services to you for the following purposes:
- To process the order and deliver the desired products and services;
- For the evaluation of the products and services we provide to you;
- To provide you with access to the features of the site as a registered user;
- To administer the site
- For the analysis and improvement of the website, the commercial offer and the advertising we carry out;
- To give you the opportunity to participate in contests, promotions;
- To send you non-commercial or administrative messages (regarding changes to the site, user account, etc.);
- To send you offers, promotions, advertising and marketing messages regarding the hulber.eu activity, if you have given your consent.
What will we do with the data?
Your personal data are processed at the company's premises. The hosting and storage of your data takes place on the territory of Romania.
We will disclose information if justified in order to protect against fraud, protect our rights or property. We may also need to disclose your information to comply with our legal obligation to respond to lawful requests from authorities. Your personal data will only be disclosed when we believe, in good faith, that we have a legal obligation to do so.
How long do we keep the data?
We will store your information for as long as we are required to do so by law. If there is no legal requirement, we will only store it for as long as necessary to provide our services to you. Based on a request sent to Hulber (hulber.eu) by email to email@example.com or by using the options available in your user account on the website, you can ask us to cancel your user account and delete or anonymize your data.
Any personal data we hold for marketing purposes will be kept until you notify us that you no longer wish to receive such information.
What are your rights?
If you believe that any of your personal data that we hold is incorrect or incomplete, you may request to consult, correct or delete this information. You can contact us in this regard by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you wish to complain about the way we have handled your data, please contact us by email at email@example.com. We will investigate your complaint and work with you to resolve the problem.