Every piece in our collection is crafted with longevity in mind.
Here we share our experience on how to make your pieces last longer and continue to look great.
The benefits of cotton
NATURAL, BREATHABLE, SOFT EVERYDAY COMFORTABLE
Our shirts are made from high quality cotton, Two Ply (double twisted fiber) for a very fine but dense and resistant fabric.
Cotton is a natural fiber that comes from the boll of a cotton plant. Whatever form it takes, cotton as a natural fabric is always breathable and regulates heat to help you maintain a comfortable temperature.
How to wash and care for cotton
- Cotton can be machine or hand washed. To prevent garments from shrinking and to keep them looking their best, wash at 30°.
- Place delicate items in a mesh bag to help prevent snagging or twisting during machine cycles.
- Always wash white, colored and dark shirts separately using the correct detergent.
- For darker pieces, patch test on an inside seam to check the color won’t be affected.
- Always wash the shirt inside out to avoid unnecessary wear.
- Put a maximum of six shirts per wash in the washing machine.
- Pre treat stains before washing by dabbing a small amount of stain remover on the area.
- Do not put the shirt in a dryer but hang it on a hanger immediately after washing. Smooth seams, hem, cuffs and button placket by hand. Any creases will disappear when worn because of body heat.
- Hang cotton out to dry, as heat from tumble dryers can cause it to shrink. This also saves energy.
- Iron the shirt when it is still slightly damp and never iron warmer than on two dots
Wash at 30C / 65-85F
Iron at medium temperature (150C / 300F)
Do not bleach
Do not tumble dry